Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Deer Creek Canyon

Matt and I headed out to Deer Creek Canyon today. Matt wanted to check out a new project and start working the Westside Connection. I came along just to get outside and maybe pull on some real rocks if I got motivated. I ended up spending the day, just messing around on some good boulder problems. Nothing super classic, but they did have good moves and some great rock. I am working on a mini guide for some of these boulder problems, that are definitely worth a go if you are in the canyon. Matt made some great links on his project and a send should be coming soon. Below are some random photos from the day.

Gearing up
Horseshoes and Hand Grenades Free Solo
Horseshoes and Hand Grenades Free Solo


Project

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I loved that route! What did you send there that wasn't a route? I can has more photo ops?