Search This Blog

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Getting Back into it

Setting, setting and more setting is the name of the game for me lately. I have been setting at least four days a week the past few weeks. I feel I am getting this down to a science and I feel my routes and boulder problems are becoming better by the day.
I have also started to coach the kids team at the Lakewood Rec. Center. Coaching the team is getting me psyched on wanting to push myself again. I had lost some of my motivation recently due to the job hunt and finishing school. Watching these kids climb provides great motivation. Watching them just attack a route or boulder problem with everything until they are at the top is inspiring to say the least. I am training harder to finally finish off those Mt. Evans climbs and get some revenge at Battle in the Bubble in May.
The other day to kick off my training I did the following:
60 Pull-ups-6 sets of 10
50 Push-ups-3 minutes and 13 seconds
3x4's-I ran out of time to get that last problem in.
Numerous Boulder Problems
Campus Board Workout-Got to get the contact strength back

No comments: