Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Back in Action


Here is a picture of the route Matt just bolted in Morrison. It is a great climb with some amazing movement on it. I usually do not dig the roped climbs as much, but this one is worth it. Who knew stuff like this still existed in Morrison.
Lately I have been way to busy with finishing up school and student teaching, but now that it is over I can get focused again on climbing and kick it up this year.
So far my checklist is coming along:
1. Graduate Grad school-Done
2. Find a Job- Well sort of, still trying to piece it all together. I will be starting to work with the kids team at the Lakewood Rec Center and I am excited about this.
3.Set More- Done and Done, I will now be setting at the Lakewood Rec Centers and Thrillseekers
4. Climb More than the previous year-No real problems or places, just get out there and climb

No comments: