Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Comps and Camera

Finally I am starting to feel strong once again. For the first time in a few months, I feel almost back to where I was before the injury. Last Thursday was the first of two Donkey Kong Comps at Rock'n and Jam'n 2. I was able to send 23 out of 35 problems. This coming Thursday is the second comp at the North Rock'n and Jam'n. Doing 23 problems last Thursday has put me in a good spot to hopefully finish in first for both comps.
Before the Gun Show at The Spot I purchased the new Nikon D3100. The main reason behind this purchase was to be able to get higher quality climbing footage from all of my adventures. I was able to test it outside last Sunday and start to put it through its paces. I am very excited to what this camera can do. Look for some great new videos in the coming weeks.

No comments: