Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Comp this Weekend

I have been training at the gym for the upcoming season. The first comp is this weekend at Miramont in Fort Collins. The comps at this gym are always a great time. They will be debuting their new wall at this comp, which looks to be an amazing addition to the gym. The first comp of the season is always a good progress check for me on how my training and climbing is moving along.
I am also in the midst of selling my cameras to upgrade to a new SLR that will shoot HD video. I am really psyched to make this switch and start making some awesome new videos. In video news my good friend Matt Lloyd made a video of me climbing at Lincoln Lake. This video has now made it on to Deadpoint Magazine. I am very psyched on having a video on the site but now owe Matt huge for making an awesome video.


No comments: